Time management is the process of organizing tasks, managing deadlines, and coordinating downtime. It is important to practice effective time management to help maximize your day and reduce stress from demanding schedules.
Click the Play button below to start the module and get an overview of the topic by a THINK TANK Learning Specialist.
Viewing the Module
- To view the closed captions, click the caption button.
- To view the module in full-screen mode, click the gear icon and then the full-screen button.
Click on a title below to view a PDF of the resource.
|Semester on a Page - Fall 2023||Organize and map out your semester|
|Weekly Planning Tool||Plan out what you will do and when throughout your week|
|Where Does All the Time Go?||Audit your time and find time for each aspect of your life|
- Hansen, B. (2018, November 8). The 15 best time management apps you should start using yesterday. Wrike. https://www.wrike.com/blog/the-15-best-time-management-apps-you-should-start-using-yesterday/
- Lo, L. (2016, January 23). Best time management tips for students - How to manage your time better in college | Laurie Martel [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUz_7p9E5Qw
- Trello. (2017, November 1). Pomodoro technique for productivity | How to procrastinate less (and focus more) [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykMzzZolhdk
- Yang, D. (2019, June 13). The myth of multitasking. Brain World. https://brainworldmagazine.com/the-myth-of-multitasking/