Enhance your self-efficacy to succeed in online courses. Get prepared by constructing your semester and identifying the amount of commitment needed to engage and collaborate appropriately.
Watch the module below to hear an overview of the topic by a THINK TANK Learning Specialist. This module will take approximately 7 minutes (or about 15-20 minutes with added video and activities).
Viewing the Module
- To advance the presentation, use the arrow keys or the and arrow buttons below the slides.
- To view the presentation in full-screen mode, click the button below the slides.
- To view the speaker notes, press the s key.
Click on a title below to view a PDF of the resource.
- OIA | D2L Consulting. (n.d.). Student orientation course. The University of Arizona. https://help.d2l.arizona.edu/content/student-orientation-course
- University Libraries. (n.d.). Borrow technology. The University of Arizona. https://new.library.arizona.edu/tech/borrow