Feedback Loop is a free service ideal for anyone who is in the drafting stages of their work and could use some feedback to understand how a reader might respond to their writing. As with any Writing Center session, it is helpful to direct the tutors to areas that you think are not working well and include questions that can guide their reading.
Please expect comments to be returned within 3-5 business days. If you need more immediate feedback, we encourage you to make a Zoom or In-Person appointment.
- Click the button below to sign in to Retain with your NetID and password.
- In the THINK TANK Services box on the right side of your Retain dashboard, you can click the blue Writing Center button and then select Feedback Loop.
- Answer intake form questions.
- Upload your document (.doc, .docx, .pdf, or .ppt) and any supporting materials, like a prompt and/or rubric that can help your tutor leave relevant and helpful feedback.
- Click here to learn more about using Retain.
- SUBMIT A DOCUMENT
2: TUTOR COMMENTS
- Tutor completes feedback and re-uploads the document.
- You will receive an email confirmation to download your feedback.
- Ideally, you would incorporate feedback and revise before resubmitting.
**Students are limited to two open submissions in the queue at a time. Once you receive feedback on one of your open submissions, you may submit another file.