Test Prep Courses
Payment & Discounts
There are three payment options for the Test Prep courses offered through THINK TANK.
Payment in full at the time of registration. Payment may be made via credit card or check or money order payable to The University of Arizona.
Current University of Arizona students may also bill their Bursar’s account for the full registration amount.
A non-refundable Seat Deposit may be made at the time of registration to hold a seat in any of our live courses. This Seat Deposit amount is $250 for MCAT courses and $150 for all other live (synchronous) Graduate Test Prep courses. The Seat Deposit will be applied to the full cost of the course. The outstanding payment must be paid no later than seven (7) calendar days in advance of the first day of the course in order for the seat to remain secured. Non-payment of any outstanding registration costs prior to seven (7) calendar days before the course start date will result in the loss of the seat. Payment may be made via credit card, check, or money order payable to The University of Arizona. To register for a course with a seat deposit, please call (520) 626-9873.
If you would like to request a refund for any of our live (synchronous) courses, a non-refundable deposit will be deducted from your full payment to cover administrative costs associated with your registration. This non-refundable deposit is $250 for MCAT courses and $150 for LSAT, GMAT, GRE courses. Self-paced courses scheduled to start thirty (30) days or more from time of registration will incur a $50 deduction if cancelled unless cancellation is due to personal hardship.
Refund requests must be made a minimum of Two (2) business days before the course begins. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made less than Two (2) business days in advance. Refund requests within the TWO business days can be granted due to personal hardship.
Personal hardship refund requests must include evidence of:
- Serious Illness - hospital admission or serious injury
- Loss or Bereavement - death of a close family member
- Hardship/Trauma - victim of a crime, victim of a traffic accident
- Military Service
University of Arizona Student, Staff, Alumni, and Military Discount
THINK TANK will provide a course discount off the retail tuition price for University of Arizona current students, active classified or professional staff members, Alumni, and/or Military. Available discounts are as follows: $100 off a live (synchronous) MCAT course, $50 off a live (synchronous) GRE, GMAT, LSAT course, or $25 off our self-paced GRE, SAT, and ACT Preparation programs. Please see terms of discount below:
- Self-paced course discounts cannot be combined with any other type of discounts or offers.
- Registrant must state eligibility at time of registration to receive discount.
- Eligible employment and alumni status will be verified at time of enrollment for the discount to be applied to the course fee.
Customer Referral Reward
THINK TANK will provide a $25 refund off the retail tuition price of a GRE, MCAT, GMAT, LSAT ACT or SAT Preparation program to the course participant who refers an individual to register for the course during the same semester. Please see terms of discount below:
- Reward cannot be combined with any other type of discounts, rewards or offers. Only one Customer Referral Reward per course registration.
- The referred customer must give your name at the time of registration.
- In order to receive the Customer Referral Reward, both you and the referred customer must attend the Preparation Course program within the same semester.
- Customer Referral Reward will be provided by refund after the referred customer completes the course.
Referred Customer Discount
THINK TANK will provide a course discount of $25 off the retail tuition price of a comprehensive GRE, MCAT, GMAT, LSAT, ACT or SAT Preparation program to the course registrant who was referred by a prior or concurrently registered Preparation Course customer.
- Reward cannot be combined with any other type of discounts, rewards or offers. Only one Referred Customer Discount per course tuition.
- The name of the person referring must be given at the time of registration.
- In order to receive the Referred Customer Discount, both you and the referring customer must attend the Preparation Course program within the same semester.