MCAT Prep Course
Planning on taking the MCAT® exam? Our Prep Course will coach you on the skills and tools you’ll need to hurdle this big step on your path to medical school.
About our MCAT Prep Course:
- 42 hours of live instruction at the University of Arizona
- Review required content knowledge for all four sections of the exam
- Learn key strategies for time management, studying, and test-taking skills
- Two proctored AAMC practice tests
- Small class sizes and access to instructors for individualized support
- Competitively priced at $1100. University of Arizona students and alumni receive a $100 discount.
- Official AAMC materials included in course fee
All sessions held in person unless otherwise noted.
Spring Session 3: March 18, 2023 – April 29, 2023
Tuesdays and Thursdays: 5:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Full-length proctored practice tests: Saturdays 3/18 and 4/29 (9:00 AM – 6:00 PM)
Dates for Summer Session 1 will be announced soon!
Click the button below to access our registration portal and sign up for an MCAT prep course.
Please contact us at (520) 626-9873 or email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the MCAT prep course.
For payment details, you can review our Payment & Discounts page.
Frequently Asked Questions
The course includes access to all official AAMC material, both digital and print, including four full-length practice tests, all six question packs, a section bank, flashcards, and the Official Guide to the MCAT Exam. Also included is an instructor-designed student workbook.
Most students take around four to five months to study for the MCAT. We recommend you take this course at the beginning of the time you’ve allotted for study. This will ensure you have an adequate grasp of the test’s basic content and principles, which are crucial for effective independent study.
The course will cover high-yield topics and strategies for every section, with an emphasis on essential science content and reading comprehension strategies. It will also give general test-taking advice applicable to the MCAT.
The MCAT instructor will provide suggested practice for each section, which you may use at your discretion to shore up your knowledge of the test’s content or any section thereof.