Academic Skills Tutoring
You know that THINK TANK has tutors for subjects like math and writing, but did you know that we also have coaches to help with study skills? Our Peer Academic Coaches (PACs) are current undergraduate students who work with you individually on topics ranging from managing your time effectively to adapting your study strategies to meet the level of rigor required in college.
As a college student, classes are offered in different modes and bring unique challenges to learning. PACs can provide guidance on how to navigate your online, hybrid, and in-person courses from figuring out when things are due to effective study strategies.
THINK TANK offers FREE drop-in hours for academic skills tutoring both in-person and online.
- In-Person: To meet with a Peer Academic Coach in person, please check in at THINK TANK’s Front Desk on the 2nd Floor of the Bartlett Academic Success Center (BASC).
- Online: Visit our Online Services page to connect with a Peer Academic Coach during scheduled hours via Zoom.
Fall 2022 Academic Skills Tutoring Drop-In Schedule
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays: 10am-6pm
- Wednesdays and Fridays: 12pm-4pm
- If this is your first time using Zoom, visit our help page to install the app and get set up: Getting Started with Zoom.
- To connect to a session: