Schedule for Success
About Schedule for Success
For many majors at the University of Arizona, math is a foundational subject and we are committed to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. Schedule for Success combines math strategies and academic support to promote student success at the University of Arizona. Our courses, professional academic coaching, and tutoring services have a positive impact on students’ confidence in their first year and beyond.
Check out the video below to get an idea of what you can expect during your first semester!
Schedule for Success is a program for incoming first-year students who place into Math 100 because:
Their major has a math requirement
their ALEKS PPL Math Placement Assessment, SAT I, or ACT scores place them in Math 100
they do not have scores
from 8/1/18 to present
- All Schedule for Success students start the semester with 12-13 units of coursework.
- Students have the option to add a 3-unit 10-week course in the fourth week of the semester.
- Many 10-week courses are available specifically for Schedule for Success students. These courses are supported by Supplemental Instruction study groups.
FULL YEAR SUPPORT
- Schedule for Success students receive unlimited free, drop-in tutoring online at any THINK TANK location, including Schedule for Success specific tutoring hours:
- Sunday, Tuesday – Thursday from 5 to 9 p.m. MST
- Monday from 2 to 9 p.m. MST
- Math 100 will offer ALEKS Topic Support through Microsoft Teams:
- Sunday to Thursday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. MST
Frequently Asked Questions