GRE Prep Course
The GRE test (Graduate Record Examination) developed by Educational Testing Service (ETS) is the most widely accepted proven standardized assessment for graduate and professional school. Scores are used by graduate admissions or fellowship panels to supplement undergraduate records and other qualifications for graduate school. The scores provide a common measure for comparing the qualifications of applicants and help in the evaluation of grades and recommendations.
The GRE Prep Course includes 28 hours of classroom instruction. Class size is limited to 20 students.
- $550.00 course fee
- Four-week course (8 evenings)
- In-depth analysis: Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing
- 2 FREE practice tests (to be taken on computer - at UA Testing Office)
- Course is conveniently located on campus
- Course fee includes textbook and access to instructor office hours
Session 1: September 5, 2017 - September 28, 2017 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session 2: October 2, 2017 - October 25, 2017 (Mondays and Wednesdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session 3: November 28, 2017 - December 19, 2017 (Tuesdays and Thursdays, except for the last week which will be Monday and Tuesday) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session 4 (Online): February 6, 2018 - March 1, 2018 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. ONLINE COURSE*
Session 5: April 2, 2018 - April 25, 2018 (Mondays and Wednesdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session 6: May 1, 2018 - May 24, 2018 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Session 7 (Online): June 5, 2018 - June 28, 2018 (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. ONLINE COURSE*
* This is a synchronous online course that you can attend from any location with internet access. Instructor office hours can take place online or in-person at our THINK TANK office.
For more information about the GRE exam including registration, sample study questions, and additional resources, visit www.ets.org/gre.