Schedule for Success
About Schedule for Success
For many majors at the University of Arizona, math is a foundational subject and we are committed to providing students with the tools they need to succeed. Schedule for Success combines math strategies and academic support to promote student success at the University of Arizona. Our courses, professional academic coaching, and tutoring services have a positive impact on students’ confidence in their first year and beyond.
Schedule for Success is a program for incoming freshmen who place into Math 100 because:
Their major has a math requirement
their ALEKS PPL Math Placement Assessment,
SAT I, or ACT scores place them in Math 100
they do not have a placement score
from 2018 or later
- All Schedule for Success students start the semester with 13 units of coursework.
- Students have the option to add a 3-unit General Education late-start course in the 4th week of the semester.
- Many late-start courses are available specifically for Schedule for Success students. These courses are supported by Supplemental Instruction study groups.
FULL YEAR SUPPORT
- Schedule for Success students receive unlimited free drop-in tutoring at any THINK TANK location, plus they have access to a designated math tutoring space at La Paz Residence Hall.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions from Students.
- Click here to view Frequently Asked Questions from Parents.