Our CRLA-certified peer tutors are available for drop-in sessions and private appointments online, so you can get THINK TANK support from wherever you are!
Online Tutoring Services:
- Writing Center Tutoring Appointments
- Math Drop-In Tutoring
- Academic Skills Drop-In Tutoring
- Spanish Drop-In Tutoring
- Course-Specific Private Tutoring
Online courses require students to approach classes differently than in-person courses. If you find your online class confusing or challenging, consider meeting with an Academic Skills Tutor! Our tutors can provide guidance on how to navigate your online course, from figuring out when things are due to developing effective study strategies for exams.
How to Start Your Online Tutoring Session
All online tutoring sessions will be held using the Zoom video conferencing software, which is free for all Arizona students.
- To create your Zoom account, go to https://arizona.zoom.us, click the blue Sign in button, and sign in with your NetID and password.
- Please use the Zoom app for all online tutoring. To get the app and try it out, you can join a test meeting:
- Go to https://zoom.us/test, click the Join button, and then make sure to click download & run Zoom.
- For more information, visit our help page on Getting Started with Zoom.
Online Tutoring Schedule: Spring 2020
- Note: Due to holidays, there will be no online tutoring on the following days: Jan. 19-20 and Mar. 8-17.
Writing Center Tutoring Appointments
Click the button to schedule a real-time Zoom appointment: